- As has been the case for the past several months, it wasn’t a great day for the TVA whose own hired consultants had some pretty negative things to say about the way they’re handling their coal ash storage. [WTVF]
- A few folks are also wondering why the TVA is using public funds to woo prospective clients when they’re already the only game in town. [WTVF]
- A Michigan truck driver was killed after running his truck into one of the concrete barriers along I-40 near the White Bridge Road exit this morning. It’s suspected that a medical issue caused the wreck. [WSMV]
- A few dozen kids from the W.O. Smith school of music traveled to the White House to get some music tips from Brad Paisley and Allison Krauss. [Tennessean]
- Loveless Cafe has created some sort of concoction that tastes like “that taste you get when your syrup runs off pancakes onto your bacon.” We’re not sure we can get on board with that. [Tennessean]
Photo by sjcapps.
No related posts.