We’re never quite brave enough to hang out in the front yard with a camera during a thunderstorm, so we’re glad that folks like Chris1051 are. Chris caught this spidery cluster of lightning bolts over a neighbor’s house last night using a wide aperture and a 3-second exposure.
Photo Of The Day will be a recurring feature for Nashvillest as long you keep giving us stuff to post. Don’t worry–we’ll give you props. Just add them to the pool or tag them with “Nashvillest” if you’re feeling lazy.
- Photo Of The Day: June 23, 2008
- Photo Of The Day: June 16, 2009
- Photo Of The Day: June 10, 2009
- Photo Of The Day: June 29, 2009
- Photo Of The Day: June 3, 2009