- Classic: “At approximately 9:50 p.m. on Monday, a red Toyota pickup truck with the word ‘Redneck’ printed on the back window, crashed into the west side of Sonic at 1505 Murfreesboro Road.” No one was hurt, by the way. [Tennessean]
- Despite Adam Dread’s best efforts to help find a workaround for Tennessee’s new Guns In Bars legislation, Councilman Tygard will be withdrawing his bill that would’ve made the new law not apply in Davidson County. [Tennessean]
- Folks are not real happy about the Al Gore statue that may soon be installed by the Capitol building. [Post Politics]
- Don’t forget that you can get a Smart Pass to drive solo in the HOV lane if you have one of those fancy hybrid-y cars. Almost 500 people have stepped up to claim theirs already. [WSMV]
- Even local business are bracing for the CMA rush, but in a good way because tourists buy things. [WSMV]
Photo by S1lvers Family.