It wasn’t until recently that we learned about The Showroom’s Urban Project graffiti art on display this month in The Arcade. A last-minute show pulled together out of necessity, the Urban Project exhibit features work by ten local graffiti artists and urban designers. After browsing the photos of the gallery online, we can’t wait until the weekend so we can get down there.
The show closes on June 3 (next Wednesday), so be sure to catch it before then. The gallery is free and open to the public from 10am-5pm Tuesday through Saturday. The Showroom is located in The Arcade between 4th & 5th Ave.
Photo of Shoulda Done It On Your Wall by graffiti artist Ragoe from seradavis.com
- Urban Outfitters Grand Opening To Include Will Hoge (Sorta Kinda Maybe)?
- The 48 Hour Film Project Returns To Nashville
- 48 Hour Film Project: 2009 Registration Now Open
- Take An “Urban Dare” And Hit The Streets This Saturday
- Urban Outfitters Grand Opening March 26 (Finally)