- Happy Memorial Day weekend! Grill something good, and if you don’t know how, this might help. [Lifehacker]
- Wine! We have it! Or we can go get it from other states now, at least. [WZTV]
- Metro says they won’t be spraying for mosquitoes unless they really, really have to. [WKRN]
- What does Memorial Day look like without the pools opening up? We’ll probably find out this weekend. [WKRN]
- Police are looking for an elderly man with Alzheimer’s who got into a car and drove off last night. He has no driver’s license, no ID, and you can find a description of the car over at WSMV. [WSMV]
- Remember that time Martina McBride did a surprise CD release-type thing at Tribe? Here are the pictures to prove it. [Out & About]
Photo by Paul Nicholson.