- As we have harped on and will continue to harp on until it gets some more coverage, the contaminated medical equipment at the VA hospitals in Tennessee, Georgia, and Florida that have resulted in (so far) 33 Hepatitis cases and 5 HIV cases may have ruined a bunch of donated organ tissue as well. [WSMV]
- An audit of our state’s 911 situation revealed that several Tennessee counties may not be handling emergency dispatching correctly. [WSMV]
- UT football coach Lane Kiffin is certainly not making any friends these days. [Tennessean]
- The college kid who was arrested by some off-duty Spring Hill police officers at a Scientology protest last week had all the citations dropped. [WSMV]
- Governor Phil wants to build a $62 million “solar farm” using stimulus money to generate solar energy which we would then peddle to the TVA for some additional state revenue. [WKRN]
Photo by cdumo.