- Well, the dreaded swine flu has arrived. We think. [Tennessean/Twitter]
- Guess that cancels out this other story about how 18 folks were tested in Tennessee and came out negative. [WTVF]
- In other news, Moby Teeth holds grudges sometimes. Who knew? [Tennessean]
- Jason Burdick, also known by the unfortunate pseudonym “The Wooded Rapist,” was convicted of one rape, which is only one of several he’s been accused of since the late ’90s. He’s been sentenced to as many as 56 years in prison and as the prosecutors predict, we hope this is only the beginning. [City Paper]
- A bill going through the Tennessee House right now would require folks with DUIs to a buy a special license plate that says “DUI OFFENDER” in giant red letters. [Tennessean]
- Nashville’s foreclosed homes are being auctioned off at the Municipal Auditorium as we speak. [WKRN]
Photo swiped from PopSugar.