- Ashton Kutcher has planted some billboards around town asking us all to follow him on Twitter. Thanks to Nashvillest operative and Twitter friend @tvcurt, we’ve got some pictures of the Antioch billboard. [Ad Age]
- Apparently Tennessee has more tornado-related deaths than any other state in the last decade. Incidentally, the experts tell us we should all figure out a plan for if (when?) we find ourselves in one. [WTVF]
- If fake IDs are your thing, you won’t be getting them from these guys anymore. Metro Police busted three men who had been peddling fake IDs in seven different states. [WSMV]
- Three people have now tested positive for HIV after several VA hospitals accidentally exposed patients to some contaminated medical equipment. One of the folks was exposed at the VA hospital in Murfreesboro. [WSMV]
- In an effort to become relevant, the Tennessee State Fair rolled out a brand spankin’ new website this week, and we have to admit they did a pretty great job. [WSMV]
- The parent company of First Tennessee Bank, First Horizon National Corp., posted an $82.8 million loss in the first quarter. [Tennessean]
Photo by @tvcurt.