- Lots and lots of talk about today’s teabaggin’ at the Capitol. Estimates for the turnout ranged from 1,000 (haters’ guestimate) to 7,500 (according to the organizers). Metro PD puts the crowd at 2,800 – 3,000. This guy just wanted some pot. [Tennessean]
- Well, y’all, it was nice while it lasted: The bill to bring wine to Tennessee grocery stores is no more. Thank you, Tennessee House. Look out for us next year. [WTVF]
- Though it does make it a little sweeter that Franklin, TN is setting out to become the Tequila Shot Capitol of the World. We’re serious. [Tennessean]
- A 9-year old got all angry at his mother in a Chattanooga Dollar General and burned the entire place to the ground. Kids these days! [WTVF]
- The ACLU is threatening to sue the pants off of Metro Schools, who they claim block GLBT rights and education websites in classrooms. [Pith In The Wind]
Photo by mchasesteely.