- Bought any mayo from Kroger recently? Yeah, you might want to return that. [Nashville Business Journal]
- And also, if your kids go to school in Cheatham County, sending them to school with a gas mask probably wouldn’t hurt. [WTVF]
- Look at our city being all famous and stuff! Tonight’s soccer match at LP Field will be airing on ESPN2 and something called Galavision, which we can only guess is not a channel we get. [WKRN]
- Some stores are being really cool about customers getting laid off from their jobs by offering steep discounts, free services, and help with payments if you’ve recently been canned. [WKRN]
- For the love of all things holy, please call the cops if you see someone wandering around (or poking around the internet) with the $50,000 worth of bikes stolen from the Gran Fondo bike shop in Belle Meade. They’d like them back. [WSMV]
- The tornaders are comin’ for us. [The Weather Channel]
Photo by B to the T.