- Juggleville IV: Jugglemanji. Show is at 8pm (Saturday shows at 2pm & 8pm), Martha Rivers Ingram Center For The Performing Arts, $7. Tickets have been going fast (all advance tickets are sold out!), but additional tickets will be made available at the door 30 minutes prior to the performances.
- BACHanalia. 5pm-11pm, Christ Church Cathedral on Broadway, free. A 6-hour musical marathon celebrating Johann Sebastian Bach. A full schedule can be found here.
- Earth Hour Takes Over Nashville. ‘Nuff said.
- Vanderbilt Health Community Open House. 2pm-4pm, 100 Oaks. If you’ve been curious about the new Vanderbilt properties in 100 Oaks, now’s the time to check it out.
- Walden Artisan Market. Eastland Ave across from Rosepepper, 9am-4pm Saturday & 10am-3pm Sunday. We LOVE the Walden Artisan Market. Oodles of local, handmade goods from talented artisans. Irresistable!
- Frist Family Day. 1pm-5:30pm, free. It’s Family Day at the Frist again, which means you can take your whole family or your single self or a bunch of friends down to the Frist and view the current exhibitions for free. It’s been a while since the last Frist free day, so take advantage of it! A full schedule of events for Family Day can be found here.
- Playing By Air Productions Juggling & Circus Skills Workshop. 12:30pm-3:30pm at the Hooprama Movement Studio. For the low, low price of $15, learn to juggle (and apparently, some circus skills as well!) with Playing By Air Productions.
Photo by diego_3336.