- Maybe it’s the spring fever talking, but something about multiple Clarksville residents calling in to report a deer running around with a plastic pumpkin stuck on its head sends us into fits of giggles today (click-worthy for the picture.) [WSMV]
- Oh, and also, KATE FROM LOST has been in town for the past few days, rumored to be eating sushi in Cummins Station with Ben Folds and then lurking around Fido. Sometimes we hate that we have day jobs. [Twitter]
- To all the guys out there: If vasectomies are your thing, the State of Tennessee certainly isn’t going to stand in your way. [WTVF]
- We realize that this is too little too late, but if you’re even thinking of going near 2nd Ave. tonight for anything other than St. Patty’s Day festivities, for the love of all things holy, don’t! [WTVF]
- If you are engaging in one of those Illicit Office Pools during March Madness, Metro PD will find you out and destroy you. [WKRN]
Photo by riptheskull.