Seems like we just got through BarCamp (wait, that was really last October?) and now it’s time for PodCamp… Not that we’re complaining! We love having something tech-y to get us through each season. PodCamp 2009 is “Nashville’s ‘un’conference event for podcasters and listeners, bloggers and readers, and anyone interested in new media.” Does that sound like you? Well then, you’ll be happy to know a few things.
1. It’s free. That’s right, free.
2. It’s soon. March 7, to be exact. In case you haven’t been keeping track, March 7 is precisely 2 weeks and some change away.
3. It’s going to be great. From 9am-4pm (and social events after!) at the Vanderbilt Owen Graduate School of Management, PodCamp Nashville attendees will be attending a variety of educational, informative and fun sessions about topics ranging from blogging to podcasting to social networking and beyond.
- Saturday: PodCamp Nashville At Cadillac Ranch
- BarCamp Nashville Open For Registration
- The Weekendist: Shortest Weekend Of The Year Edition