- Good news for the droves of people flocking to the county clerk to get married on Valentine’s Day! Since it’s on a Saturday this year, everyone was afraid they’d be closed. But fortunately they’ll be keeping their doors open, marrying folks from 9am-3pm in St. Valentine’s Chapel of Love, handing out commemorative Valentine’s Day marriage licenses, and partying it up afterwards. [Post Politics]
- From the department of “Never Thought THAT Would Happen,” Greer Stadium is finally getting a makeover, which should be done before they throw out the first pitch on April 9th. [WSMV]
- Metro Police finally arrested the guy who allegedly raped a 20-year old girl on Halloween night in Green Hills. [WKRN]
- In the name of transparency, the TVA has made available pretty much every document containing everything you could ever want or need to know about the Kingston power plant from the last 10 years. [Tennessean]
- Tickets go on sale next Friday at 10am for James Taylor at TPAC! [Tennessean]
Photo by natala.