- Despite the fact that Governor Phil is probably pushing back the state budget for another few weeks, he’s still planning on delivering the State of the State address next Monday, Feb. 9th. [Tennessean]
- Co-owner of the Titans, Nancy Adams, passed away last night at the age of 84. [City Paper]
- The Metro Health Department surveyed 400 Nashvillians and concluded that most of us are actually on board with the plan to put calorie information on restaurant menus. [WKRN]
- If the new convention center goes on as planned, several downtown businesses would be torn down and forced out including Rocketown and the Nashville Autohaus. [WSMV]
- Be sure to check tuneinmusiccity.com tomorrow for the Bonnaroo 2009 lineup! … If you can yank yourself out of bed at 5am, they’ll be giving us the first scoop. [Tennessean]
Photo by Grey Street Girl.
- Happy Hour: We Forget Sometimes That We Have An Official State Rap
- Happy Hour: If You Can’t Say Something Nice