- Crime is down in Nashville for the fifth year straight! Go us. [City Paper]
- Titans fans are kind of pissed that the fans of opposing teams seem to be the only ones getting tickets for the games. But have no fear for the playoffs- Kroger’s giving them away all over town! [WKRN]
- If going downtown and buying a 40 is your idea of a good time, you may be out of luck. [Tennessean]
- Was your copy of the Tennessean late this morning? You can blame it on the suspicious package delivered to their office last night. Oh wait, does anyone still read the paper on paper? [Tennessean]
- News flash: Someone thinks the TVA did a shoddy job of monitoring the Kingston ash pond. [WTVF]
Photo by macwagen.