- Unless you’re hitting up the Nashville Gas Christmas parade or tree lighting ceremony tonight, you’re better off to steer clear of downtown! [Tennessean]
- Bad news, y’all–Kenny Chesney supposedly has a new girlfriend, who was Miss Tennessee in 2005. [WSMV]
- Out of all the landmarks in the United States, we’re pretty proud that the Autisim Self Advocacy Network has picked the Parthenon as the spot to film their nationwide public service announcement. [WTVF]
- A restaurant in Harriman, Tennessee (on the way to Knoxville) was caught serving up some crack cocaine and marijuana instead of just food this week. [Tennessean]
- Guided by an ultralight, a flock of endangered Whooping Cranes sure picked a chilly day to make their way across Tennessee today on the way down to Florida for the winter. [Tennessean]
- Titans defensive tackle Kevin Vickerson is suspended without pay for the next four games for a steroid violation. [City Paper]
Photo by rumielf.