Make your Cyber Monday even cheaper by shopping the “free” section on Craigslist. Who needs money when you can find deals like this?
This is what you’ve been looking for!
I bought a bunch of ice cream and realized I didn’t have an ice cream scoop. So I went to the store and bought one. Then I forgot I bought it, and bought a new, pimped-out ice cream scoop. I never got to use the first one, so it’s sitting lonely, its virgin metal having never touched the goodness that is my favorite frozen delectable, cookies and cream ice cream.
Please put this needy ice cream scoop to work. If you don’t need an ice cream scoop, I’m sure you could probably wield this thing in a fight, but be sure to wash the blood of your foes off of it before serving ice cream to the masses who come to cheer your victory.
If fighting isn’t your thing, the scoop has a loop on it, so you could even put it on a chain and have some kitchen-bling around your neck. If you’re really adventurous, you could even hang it as an ear ring pendant.
So take this fine piece of surplus kitchen hardware off of my hands and put it to good use. I won’t ask any questions what you do with it!
- Oops: Short & Sweet [Gems From The Nashville Craigslist]
- Halloween Ideas [Gems From The Nashville Craigslist]
- Truck Comes Complete With Two Strips Of Rawhide [Gems From The Nashville Craigslist]
- Very Ugly Painting For Sale [Gems From The Nashville Craigslist]
- Don’t Be Fooled [Gems From The Nashville Craigslist]