Missed the Radio City Rockettes at last night’s Lighting Ceremony out at the Opryland Hotel? Never fear, you’ve got several more opportunities to meet the Rockettes without actually paying to go to a show. Of course, we suggest that you do pay to go to a show – It’s a Christmas tradition in Nashville. The Radio City Christmas Spectacular begins today out at the Grand Ole Opry House and tickets are a bit on the pricey side, but hey, it’s Christmas. Back on the free side of things, the Rockettes are making a bunch of random appearances around town in the coming weeks to promote the Christmas show.
- Saturday, November 15, 11am-1pm at the Tennessee State Fairgrounds’ Christmas Village
- Thursday, November 20, 9am-11am at The Factory in Franklin, Junior League of Nashville’s Holiday Marketplace fundraiser
- Friday, November 21, 12pm-2pm also at The Factory Holiday Marketplace
- Friday, November 28, 6:30am-7:15am at Opry Mills’ Barnes & Noble. Make Black Friday shopping a little less miserable!
Photo by daniel.gene.
- Tonight: 25th Annual Christmas Lighting Ceremony At Opryland
- The Weekendist: It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas
- This Weekend: Paramount’s Pink Floyd Laser Spectacular
- Calling All Crazy People: Opry Mills Midnight Madness [Black Friday]