- Hey! Ron Paul is speaking in Nashville next Saturday! Oh wait, just kidding! It’s just a satellite feed! [Post Politics]
- Today brings us the news of one of the greatest casualties of a bad economy: The halt of the Dollywood expansion plans. [WSMV]
- Our favorite blogging state legislator Rep. Stacey Campfield, just got slapped with a lawsuit for things he posted in his blog about House candidate Roger Byrge. [WSMV]
- Around 84% of Tennessee voters were white, and 2/3 of white voters were Evangelical Christians. Guess we’re not in danger of losing the Bible Belt Buckle title any time soon. [Tennessean]
- Unrelated, there’s a Prop 8 protest going on at the Metro Courthouse this Saturday at 12:30pm. [Out & About]
- The skinheads charged with plotting to assassinate President-Elect Barack Obama want their case to be thrown out because most of the jury members are black. [Tennessean]
Photo by slobug.