Veterans Day is upon us, and so is that crazy parade they have every year on Broadway. The good news is, we love our veterans. The bad news is that most of us aren’t off of work while they celebrate. Furthermore, Broadway will be closed between 8:30am and 1pm from 2nd Avenue all the way down to 18th Avenue. If you’re lucky enough to have the day off and want to get in on the 16 blocks of parade-y goodness, the shindig starts at 11am on 14th Avenue. We hear there might be tanks.
Photo by rjones0856.
- Brace Yourselves For Impact: It’s Veterans CMApocalypse ’09 [Road Closures]
- On The Day Of The Nashville Christmas Parade, Metro Gave To Us [Road Closures]
- Christmas Parade With Red Noses & John Rich [Road Closures]
- Happy 4th: We Hope You Know Your Back Roads [Road Closures]
- Clear The Roads: CMApocalypse ’10 Is Coming [Road Closures]