- Girl Talk probably won’t be playing the Cannery again any time soon. Something about “younger and stupider” fans making half the stage collapse and everyone getting kicked out or something? Wish we were there! [Tennessean]
- Speaking of mobs, the Trader Joe’s opened this morning and there are still cops directing traffic around the parking lot. [Tennessean]
- MTSU seems to have finally rid themselves of all the terrorists, but the armed robbers are still out in full force doing what they do best. [WKRN]
- A handful of people got into a fight outside of the Fuel nightclub downtown last night and one man ended up stabbed. No word on how bad his injuries were. [WKRN]
- Tomorrow morning brings a star-studded induction ceremony for the Music City Walk of Fame. Martina McBride, Little Richard, Trace Adkins, and Elvis Presley are among the folks who will be inducted. If you’re dying to catch it, it’s free and open to the public. [WTVF]
Photo by tompurves.