- We’re exactly a week out from Election Day, and more than a million Tennesseans have already been to the polls. We’re either really on top of things or we’re all too lazy to stand in line. [WTVF]
- The sister of one of the men who was busted for the Obama assassination plot says she thinks he’s sorry for causing so much trouble, but he really does hate black people! [WTVF]
- Belmont makes another small step in its quest for citywide domination. [WSMV]
- Nashvillians are pretty evenly split on the English Only measure, and not to get all political on your asses, but it’s one more reason why it’s way important for you to go vote on January 22nd. [Tennessean]
- The Metro Council is trying really really hard to get affordable housing spread more evenly around the city. [WSMV]
- Um, Obama socks! [Tennessean]
Photo by pr9000.
No related posts.