- Williamson County is gloating about how their early elections have gone on without a hitch, and they can’t figure out why we’re having so much trouble over here. [WKRN]
- If you never did the TVA’s free home energy audit, you’re in luck! They’ve extended the program for another year because they really, really, really want you to save some energy. [Times Free Press]
- Though State Fair attendance was up this year by almost 10%, revenue took a pretty steep dive. When it’s all said and done, it may be looking at a loss of more than $200K. [Tennessean]
- Mayor Dean has pretty much had it with the Sounds and we doubt they’ll be sticking around next year. It was fun while it lasted? [City Paper]
- Not that anyone cares about the Sounds with the Titans being the only undefeated team in the NFL! [WKRN]
- Utah called, and they’d like us to stop dumping our radioactive waste in their state. Which makes sense. [Tennessean]
- A former Olympic gold medalist and TSU alum made an historic $1 million donation to the school, which has been struggling financially. [Tennessean]
Photo by pr9000.