- Good news for our friends at The Tennessean, only 50 out of the announced 1,000 Gannett job cuts will affect them. [WTVF]
- Another noose has been found in a ‘Noogan construction site. Apparently, they found one earlier this month and this is the second mysterious noose to appear. [Tennessean]
- Those kids in Cumberland County may get to go back to school sooner than they thought. Mayor Brock Hill has opened a lawsuit that demands the immediate opening of the county schools, and claims that the students have been “irreparably harmed” by the late opening. [WTVF]
- Over 800,000 Tennessee families are eligible to participate in a new program that provides free emergency cell phones to low-income residents. [WSMV]
- Hanging out at BNA with a delayed flight? The Nashville International Airport is the first airport in the country to bring in a Redbox. Our hearts are singing with delight. [Nashville Business Journal]
- If it’s not the tomatoes, it’s something else. The first case of West Nile virus has been discovered in Davidson County. [WTVF]
- A biodiesel plant in Decaturville, TN exploded today and the surrounding neighborhoods were evacuated for several hours. [WTVF]
Photo by fatty tuna.
No related posts.