- Your Thursday laugh, especially for the speed demons among us: Channel 2 snagged this video of a Tennessee Highway Patrolman doling out a speeding ticket to another cop. [WKRN]
- The Health Department is saying that the 10th Tennessean is being treated for salmonella poisoning, and they’re blaming it all on tomatoes Texas jalepenos Mexico now. [WSMV]
- President Bush (wait, is he still around?) signed a bill today that may help as many as 30,000 Tennesseans cope with the housing crisis by creating some tax breaks, grants, and incentives for homeowners and buyers. [Tennessean]
- A recycling plant out in LaVergne had a bit of a scare today when two employees were taken to the hospital with signs of exposure to some sort of hazardous material. [WSMV]
- More West Nile mosquitoes were trapped in Antioch, but no one has been infected yet. [WSMV]
Photo by Quack the Wooley Duck.