The Arcade is one of those places in Nashville we tend to forget about, but it’s a place that’s full of all kinds of good food, art, and history. Having been open for more than 100 years, it’s changed quite a bit, but it still stands as Nashville’s oldest shopping mall. Kudos to dwneese for this great shot.
Photo Of The Day will be a recurring feature for Nashvillest as long you keep giving us stuff to post. Donâ€™t worry- Weâ€™ll give you props. Just add them to the pool or tag them with â€œNashvillestâ€ if youâ€™re feeling lazy.
- Photo Of The Day, June 19, 2008
- Photo Of The Day: June 16, 2008
- Photo Of The Day: June 25, 2008
- Photo Of The Day: June 13, 2008
- Photo Of The Day: June 20, 2008