- Remember the Great Preds Scare of 2007 when we thought Canada was going to run off with our hockey team? One of the new owners who bailed us out that time is now under federal investigation for something that no one is talking about. It shouldn’t affect the team or ticket holders, though. [Nashville Post]
- There’s been a lot of talk about bad theme park ideas, but this is the first we’ve heard of this one: Ole South Theme Park, had it passed, was supposed to be a “southern culture experience” with Andy Griffith and Davy Crockett-themed rides that would sit between Maury and Madison counties. We narrowly avoided it this time, but the developers are still looking for other potential sites. [WSMV]
- HGTV’s Design Star filmed part of an episode inside our very own Nolensville Feed Mill, where they bought some “country” furniture from the antique mall housed inside the building. The show is set to air on Sunday, June 8th at 8pm. [Tennessean]
- Steer clear of I-40 eastbound and westbound on Sunday around Hermitage (exit 221). NES will be shutting down lanes on both sides while they replace some electrical wiring. [Tennessean]
Photo by Paul Nicholson.
- Take Pride In 20 Years: Nashville Pride 2008
- Photos: Musica Shows Off Preds Pride [TGIF]
- Preds Chairman Throws “Boots” Under A Bus
- Fang Fingers: Preds Draft Party Tonight!