- Well, the Bush-McCain Challenge we reported on yesterday was a bust because the folks at MoveOn.org stood us up. Are we surprised? [MoveOn.org]
- Taxi fares are safe once again. Metro voted not to increase rates at a meeting on Tuesday night. [Tennessean]
- Pacman Jones finally paid off a $20,000 bad check he wrote to a Las Vegas casino last September. He never ceases to amaze us. [WTVF]
- Bible Park USA never really seems to die. After facing rejection in Rutherford County, developers are now scoping out Lebanon as a possible alternative. Gross. [Tennessean]
- Chris Cagle was arrested again, along with his girlfriend, after they drunkenly hit each other with blunt objects. Ironically, he hit her with a purse while she picked the umbrella as her weapon of choice. [WKRN]
Photo by _kris_.