We love our Memorial Day cookouts as much as the next folks, but we try to keep in mind why we had the day off in the first place. That’s why we were so excited to see Zebra Mike’s beautiful shot of the Nashville National Cemetery, where over 35,000 Tennessean veterans are buried, including more than 4,000 unknowns.
Photo Of The Day will be a recurring feature for Nashvillest as long you keep giving us stuff to post. Donâ€™t worry- Weâ€™ll give you props. Just add them to the pool or tag them with â€œNashvillestâ€ if youâ€™re feeling lazy.
- Photo Of The Day: July 1, 2008
- Photo Of The Day: In Your Face
- Photo Of The Day: Parthenon Or Rat Maze?
- Photo Of The Day: June 30, 2008
- Photo Of The Day: Make-Shift Bridge