- The Lee Administration has ended the practice of reporting Covid-19 cases to law enforcement. Nashville, however, has not.
- Puckett’s in Leiper’s Fork has closed temporarily due to possible Covid-19 contamination by an asymptomatic person. They’ll reopen Saturday at 7 am.
- Four employees set to graduate high school whose ceremonies were derailed by Covid-19 were treated to a special in-store graduation ceremony at the Food Lion in Clarksville, where they work.
- Nashville’s historic Union Station Hotel is under contract for $56 million just before it celebrates its 120th birthday.
- The Tennessee State Supreme Court loosened coronavirus-related restrictions. In other words, eviction actions can resume June 1.
- In true Nashville fashion, Nashville is holding a competition for a Covid-19 Recovery Theme Song.
- A large swath of land sold southeast of Nashville recently and includes the site of the former Starwood Amphitheater.
- The Nashville Arts Commission is facing severe budget cuts that could result in hundreds of job losses in the local nonprofit sector.
Photo by Stephen Drake. Want to see your photo featured here?