- It seems the Nashville Bachelorette biz is taking a hit, as parties trips to Nashville continue being cancelled due to COVID-19.
- Speaking of a hit, a man attacked a couple with a machete at a downtown storage space on Sunday. Both victims are in critical condition.
- If your driver’s license has expired, you’re in luck if you’re looking to buy booze.
- Beloved soul food meat & three Silver Sands has had a string of hard luck with the March 3 tornado, a shifty contractor and the pandemic closures. Funds are being raised to ensure their survival.
- Speaking of restaurants, downtown eatery Sea Salt is the latest casualty of the pandemic downturn.
- An off duty TWRA officer accidentally shot two hunters. No word if former Vice President Dick Cheney is working for the TWRA.
Photo by Mark Ashburn. Want to see your photo featured here?