- State Senator Mae Beavers was quite busy last week, walking out of her own press conference about the bathroom bill targeting the trans community, calling for the imprisonment of protesters (who definitely did not trash the Capitol as Rep. Glen Casada falsely reported), blocking everyone on the planet on Twitter, and making up some more stories about jihadists infiltrating Nashville churches which she later recanted.
- Today we learned that horse massages are illegal in Tennessee and so is massaging one’s cat for more than seven minutes, potentially.
- Google Fiber promises they’re still coming to Nashville, but we’ll believe it when we see it.
- Pat Martin is blessing the city with even more of his magical smoked meats.
- Last week’s Day without Immigrants protest left many Metro Schools looking a little empty, and plenty of local restaurants also closed as part of the demonstration.
- If you haven’t already read about it, we’re sorry to be the ones to kill your Whataburger dreams.
- A Nashville refugee resettlement agency has closed down as a result of POTUS’ vow to drastically reduce the number of refugees admitted into the country.
- Folks in Bellevue would love it if everyone would stop depositing their trash all over the roads.
- Something something Justin Bieber Nashville something lawsuit.
Photo by James Atkinson.