- Tuesday, January 31st: Get Nasty at Basement East – Head to the east side for Nasty Woman Nashville art and music with 100% of the proceeds benefiting the Tennessee Immigrant and Refugee Rights Coalition. Art 4-6:30. Music 7-10:30. DJ/Dance 11-2. Buy tickets here.
- Wednesday, February 1st: St. Jude Rock N Roll Nashville Marathon Kickoff Party – Join a crowd of very fit folks at Honky Tonk Central from 5-7pm as they celebrate the countdown to 2017’s marathon. Maybe you’re not running, but this is a good time to start thinking of clever sign ideas.
- Now Through Thursday, February 9th: The Frist is FREE! – Check out Ragnar Kjartansson’s “The Visitors” featuring photos of musicians playing on various rooms of the nearly 200-year-old Rokeby Farm home owned by the famed Astor family and their descendants. We hear it’s rad, and did we mention it’s free?
- Friday, February 3rd: Ron Gallo In-Store at Grimey’s – If you haven’t heard of Ron Gallo (or sat in awe of his gravity defying hair), check out this video filmed live on Broadway. We support anyone who parks in the middle of the Nashville Scramble for the sake of a good video.
- Saturday, February 4th: A Chocolate Affair – From Krispy Kreme to Christy Cookies, Nashville Cookie Co. and Frothy Monkey, there’s something sweet and savory for everyone. It’s the official end of your Whole30, so bring a date (or not). This is judgement free time.
Photo by ldhcreative.