- Bonnaroo added a whole host of new bands and comedians to the lineup including NOFX, Galactic, Henry Rollins, Donald Glover, Lewis Black and a bunch of others. [Tune In Music City]
- The Nashville Sounds take on New Orleans in tonight’s season opener at Greer Stadium. [WTVF]
- It’s been about a year since that Russian adoption fiasco involving Shelbyville woman shipping her kid back to Russia all by himself, and the country’s Russian adoption program still hasn’t really recovered. [WPLN]
- Members of the State House seem pretty confident that the bill to overturn Nashville’s recently-passed ordinance requiring Metro contractors to institute nondiscrimination policies will pass. [City Paper]
- NES reports that only about 300 customers are still without power from Monday’s storm. If you’re one of them, try to be patient! They’re moving as fast as they can. [City Paper]
- If you’re feeling really brave, the CMA Fest folks are hosting volunteer fairs tomorrow and Saturday because they’re going to need a lot of help. We’re pretty sure this would be the easiest possible way to win CMApocalypse Bingo in thirty seconds flat. [WTVF]
Photo by Jody Stickle.
No related posts.