- Temperatures hit 80 degrees today for the first time since October! The first day of Spring may still be a few days away, but we’d say that Spring has sprung. [Nashville WX]
- In much less cheery news, the West End Borders will be closing in May as part of the corporation’s Chapter 11 bankruptcy restructuring. [WKRN]
- Police were able to catch the three teens suspected to be involved with shining a laser pointer into a Vanderbilt LifeFlight helicopter and several other aircraft last night. The pilot of the helicopter was wearing night vision goggles and apparently had the address pinpointed before they even reached the ground. [WKRN]
- Eighteen people were arrested on DUI charges last night between 5pm and 6am, but on the upside, 408 people used the Sober Ride program by the Davidson County Sheriff’s Office. [WSMV]
- University of Tennessee fell to Michigan 75-45 today, ending their stint in the tournament. [WKRN]
- And in case anyone cares, Billy Ray and Tish Cyrus are no longer getting a divorce. [WSMV]
Photo by Eva Maria.