On the heels of a year full of Chihuly, The Birth of Impressionism and many other big-ticket exhibitions, the Frist Center is offering free admission through February 19 as a way of saying thanks to the community. If you’re anything like us, you blinked a few times at that news, but it’s true – Almost a month of completely free admission to the Frist! Their newest installation is William Eggleston: Anointing the Overlooked, a collection of photographs from Memphis photographer William Eggleston that we hear is definitely worth checking out (and at the whopping cost of “free,” there’s really no reason not to).
Free admission to the Frist Center, January 24 – February 19, 2011.
Photo by alumroot.
- Remember MLK With Free Frist Center Day [Freebies]
- Double Your Free Frist Center Pleasure This Weekend [Freebies]
- Celebrate Art Museum Day With Free Frist Admission This Wednesday [Freebies]
- Double The Free Frist Fun This Week [Freebies]
- Tounge Twisters: Frist First Free Day & More [Freebies]