- Current models put us under 3-5″ of snow by tomorrow afternoon. A winter storm warning has been issued from midnight tonight through noon tomorrow and y’all already went and crashed our favorite local weather source Nashville WX, otherwise we’d throw them a link. But trust us, that’s what they said.
- Sumner County added four more snow days to their school schedule just in case. Metro, of course, has already used up all of theirs. [WKRN]
- Kroger says that they’re already stocking up on more “milk, bread, eggs and ground beef” because those are the four items that everyone decides they need immediately whenever there is snow in the forecast. So enjoy your milk, egg and ground beef sandwiches everyone. [WKRN]
- The Grand Resort Hotel and Convention Center in Pigeon Forge earned the top honor in TripAdvisor’s Dirtiest Hotel in America 2011, meaning that it’s the officially grossest hotel in the country. Though we’ve never stayed there ourselves, we have to wonder if these people considered the Stadium Inn in their contest? Seriously, please read these reviews while you’re snowed in tomorrow and you can thank us later. [WTVF]
- Rep. Ryan Haynes wants to pass a law allowing Tennesseans to yield when turning right on red rather than coming to a complete stop. Apparently lots of folks are being caught by red light cameras for rolling on through when the coast is clear. [WSMV]
Photo by Paul Nicholson.
No related posts.