- It will snow! It won’t snow! We’re getting 1/2-inch! We’re getting threeinchesplus! We’re going to get a blizzard! It might actually just rain! Winter storm warning! Winter storm warning canceled! Gosh, okay, can we stop this already? [Nashville WX]
- Metro Police and the FBI are looking for the guy who robbed the Regions Bank downtown this morning. If you have any information, they would like to hear from you. [City Paper]
- The Titans are really, really trying to sue Lane Kiffin for allegedly luring their players away, but they are now on their third judge because the first two recused themselves. [WSMV]
- A bridge called the Silgo Bridge in East Tennessee is crumbling so badly that TDOT has installed some nets underneath it to catch the falling rock so it doesn’t capsize anyone’s boat. Here is this bridge on the map so that you can never drive over it! [WSMV]
- Some major course changes are in store for the Country Music Marathon this year. Also, Montgomery Gentry will be headlining the post-marathon concert. [WKRN]
Photo by hikenandhistory.
No related posts.