Thanks to Tennessee’s new governor, Bill Haslam, this weekend you can go to pretty much any museum in town for either free or half price. You know how much we love free around here at Nashvillest, so here’s a list of inauguration-related activities to keep you busy this weekend.
All events are Saturday, January 15 unless otherwise noted.
Half Price at the Adventure Science Center. 10am-5pm, $6 adults/$4.50 kids.
Half Price at the Belle Meade Plantation. 9am-5pm, $8 adults/$5 ages 13-18/$4 ages 6-12.
Free Admission at the Belmont Mansion. 10am-4pm.
Free Admission at Cheekwood. 9:30am-4:30pm.
Free Admission at the Country Music Hall of Fame. 9am-5pm.
Free Admission at Fort Negley. 9am-4pm.
Free Admission (and extended hours) at the Frist Center. 10am-midnight.
Half Price at the Nashville Zoo. 9am-4pm, $7 adults/$4.50 kids.
Free Admission at Tennessee Agricultural Museum. 9am-2pm.
Free Admission at Tennessee Sports Hall of Fame and Museum. 9am-5:30pm.
Free Admission at Tennessee State Museum. 9am-5pm.
Free Admission at the Carter House (Franklin). 9am-5pm.
Plus, if you feel like venturing out a bit, there are freebies and half-price museum deals all over the state. Click HERE for the full list!
Photo by ejbSF.
- Neither Rain, Nor Sleet, Nor Snow: Free Day at Country Music Hall Of Fame
- Ford Community Day = Free Country Music Hall Of Fame Admission [Freebies]
- Celebrate Art Museum Day With Free Frist Admission This Wednesday [Freebies]
- Play Tourist For Free This Weekend At Frist Center, Cheekwood & More
- Regions Free Days At Adventure Science Center [Freebies]