- It is a strange day in Titans history when everyone’s favorite double-bird-wielding 87-year old tells Jeff Fisher and Vince Young that they need to just get along, after VY™ hurls his shoulder pads into the audience following some awful thumb injury which led to a dramatic-sounding spat between the two in the locker room and, and, and! Deep breath. [Tennessean]
- Oh, it was a season-ending thumb injury. Nashville, meet your new starting quarterback Rusty Smith. Good luck with that, Rusty. [Tennessean]
- The Tennessee state Christmas tree rolled into town this morning! We wish it many happy wind storm-free weeks at the Capitol, vertically speaking. [WTVF]
- But for the really important news, the NKOTBSB tour will be making its way through Nashville in June, we found out today! All your ’90s boyband needs under one large Bridgestone-y roof. [NKOTBSB]
- After laid-off Spring Hill GM workers sort of had their hopes up, they learned that it will be at least another year before the plant starts hiring again. [WSMV]
Photo by fallingwater123.
No related posts.