- Don’t forget- CMA Awards tonight! Street closures here. [WSMV]
- The Metro Council is prepping for a second vote on a measure that would create special free parking spaces for folks who drive hybrid, electric and otherwise green cars. [City Paper]
- The world can definitely use a good rogue peacock story every now and again. [WTVF]
- Metro is looking into an incident in which a lot of school bus drivers called out sick on the same day. They think it might have happened on purpose, though the bus drivers union insists it was just a coincidence. [WSMV]
- Officials estimate that Nashville lost the equivalent of one year of economic activity due to the May flooding. [Tennessean]
- But on the bright side, Tennessee’s sales tax collections were at their highest since April 2007. Go forth and buy things! [Tennessean]
Photo by niseag03.
No related posts.