- Get your live election results here when the polls start closing around 8pm/7pm CST. [Tennessean]
- An MTSU professor drove his water-powered car from Bristol to Memphis yesterday. The vehicle runs on tap water and solar power and can go 400 miles before refueling. [WSMV]
- Aspiring teachers will soon have to have videos of their classrooms recorded and evaluated before receiving their teaching license in Tennessee. [WSMV]
- Gaylord is in talks with the Army Corps of Engineers about possibly building their own levee that would ideally protect the entire Opryland area from a 500-year flood. They’ve also increased their insurance coverage to $150 million. [Tennessean]
- There’s quite a graffiti problem blossoming in West Nashville on the sound barriers near the I-40 and Briley interchange. The barriers are made from a special absorbent concrete that apparently also absorbs spraypaint and makes it really difficult/impossible/expensive to remove. [WSMV]
Photo by fallingwater123.
No related posts.