- The Opryland Hotel is throwing a three-day party for their grand reopening next month, and it includes a big ol’ concert headlined by Trace Adkins and Craig Morgan to raise money for three charities that were instrumental in flood recovery: Hands On Nashville, the Nashville chapter of the Red Cross and Second Harvest Food Bank. [Tennessean]
- If you’re headed to UT’s home game this weekend, be careful where you buy your tickets since there are some counterfeits floating around. In other words, don’t feed the scalpers. [WSMV]
- If you’ve ever wanted a pink ribbon tattoo for breast cancer awareness, Artistic Creations tattoo parlor on Donelson Pike is doing them for free this month. [WKRN]
- Our Gallatin readers will be relieved to know that the TVA has fixed the coal ash pond out there and are assuring us that there is “no immediate threat” of it pulling a Kingston. [Tennessean]
- Franklin is looking to offer some parking incentives for people who drive environmental vehicles. [Tennessean]
Photo by sduck409.