- Hide yo kids, hide yo wife: Nashville’s seeing a significant increase in home burglaries. [WKRN]
- Vandy is expanding to Franklin after closing on a rather large chunk of land at the intersection of McEwen and Carothers. The new campus is expected to open in 2014 and contain some of the sprawling specialty practices. It’ll be about half the size of the 100 Oaks campus, but they have plans to double it eventually. [Tennessean]
- A guy decided to drive down some steps near the Criminal Justice Center on James Robertson Parkway this afternoon. So far, no explanation has been given. [WTVF]
- Coach Fisher is defending the Titans against accusations that they’re playing dirty, saying that they’re actually just “aggressive.” [WSMV]
- Mayor Dean is working up a new policy requiring “Complete Streets” which would take walkers, cyclists and mass transit into consideration when building or reconstructing our roads. [Tennessean]
Photo by Jon Erickson.
No related posts.