- After nearly a month of waiting and assessing, 10 Tennessee counties will be getting some federal disaster relief funding from the feds for last month’s flooding. [WSMV]
- The town of Lakewood will for-sure be having a recount for the election in which they voted 400-399 to dissolve their charter and join the cool kids of Metro Nashville. [Tennessean]
- Loews Vanderbilt is moving its corporate offices to Nashville early next year, which should bring about 200 more jobs to the downtown area. [WKRN]
- Tennessee Women’s Prison is trying out a new approach to exercise for their inmates: Zumba. [WTVF]
- The Sounds will keep their AAA deal with the Milwaukee Brewers at least through 2012. [City Paper]
- We nearly missed this tidbit yesterday in all the talk about Opry Mills in which one of the partial owners set forth the possibility that the mall could just never reopen if they aren’t able to work out the insurance situation. [WKRN]
- Dairy King is coming back! [WKRN]
Photo by jodestick.
No related posts.