- Welcome Juno and Rosie, the two newest additions to the Nashville Zoo! Both are female African elephants in their thirties and will be keeping the two existing elephants company. [Tennessean]
- The TVA had to cut its power generation in half at a plant along the Tennessee River because they were actually heating up the river and putting the wildlife at risk. Consequently, they’ve already lost about $50 million. [WSMV]
- As the college kids pour into town, Tennessee is working hard to increase the college graduation rates beyond the current 43%. [Tennessean]
- A Franklin mom was busted for holding a “drinking party” at her house for 11 minors. [City Paper]
- If you’re running around downtown this week, pay close attention to the new road closures that start this week around the Music City Center construction site. [City Paper]
Photo by fallingwater123.
No related posts.