Good morning, Nashville. We’re in a bit of a hurry this morning, so here is your abbreviated Bright & Early:
- Metro’s free bike share program kicked off this morning with a bike ride from Shelby Park to the Music City Star station. The program includes thirty bikes, helmets and locks stored at pick-up locations in Shelby Park and the train station. [City Paper]
- More than 100 National Parks, including several in Tennessee, are free this weekend. Unfortunately you’ll still have to brave the one million-degree heat to enjoy them. [WSMV]
- However, it is supposed to be slightly cooler this weekend and into next week with a few of those infamous pop-up storms along the way. [Nashville WX]
- And who knew pop-up storms could be so disastrous? Between all the downed trees and power lines, West Nashville looked like a war zone last night. [WTVF]
- The Tennessean takes us on a quick tour of Metro’s biggest data breaches in the past few years. [Tennessean]
Photo by Roger M.
No related posts.