- The Jonas Brothers have apparently challenged Kings of Leon to a softball game. And despite our hometown pride, we might have to pull for the Jonas Brothers on this one. [Tennessean]
- Here is a video of a monkey licking a frozen watermelon at the Nashville Zoo. Hey, they get hot too. [Tennessean]
- The Belle Meade Town Center, otherwise known as that Harris Teeter inside of an awesome old theater on Harding, is facing foreclosure. And as much as we love zipping up and down the escalators with fancy Starbucks drinks in our shopping cart cup holders, that theater is cool and could probably be something much more fun than a grocery store. [WSMV]
- According to the latest Rasmussen Reports poll, Bill Haslam has about 25 percentage points on Mike McWherter in the Tennessee gubernatorial race. [Nashville Scene]
- If you’re going to steal an entire ATM, don’t leave the job half-done. [WKRN]
Photo by xelcise.
No related posts.