- For the sixth month in a row, the TVA is raising their rates and sending us noticeably higher electric bills. [WTVF]
- Lots of folks were asking about the fire today in North Nashville that was visible from parts of downtown. Good news: It was just an abandoned factory and no one was hurt. [WTVF]
- Our friends at the Nashville Zoo will be debuting their brand new flamingo exhibit at the end of next month, and in honor of that, we would like to remind you that they’re flamingo’ing people’s yards in return for a $100 donation. Just don’t be mean about it. [WSMV]
- Williamson County set some new rules limiting the amount of homework kids can be given, when it can be assigned and how much of their grade it can comprise. Back in our day… [Tennessean]
- Tick-borne illnesses are on the rise in Tennessee, so be sure to check yourself if you tromp around in the woods regularly. [WSMV]
Photo by TVA Web Team.
No related posts.